Nationwide Environmental Lien Search
Comprehensive search for environmental liens filed against properties
An environmental lien is a charge, security, or encumbrance on a property title to secure payment of cost or debt arising from response actions, cleanup, or other remediation of hazardous substances or petroleum products.
Using our nationwide network of county-level abstract researchers, Banks can provide data for any environmental or property lien filed from 1985 to present.
Our property lien report includes the following:
- Thorough search of property records at County Recorder’s Office
- Deed restrictions attributed to environmental concern
- Activity or Use Limitations (AUL).
- Current vesting deed on the property
- Determination of whether site is in a “Super Lien State”