SWD Analysis Data Packages
Banks Environmental Data’s SWD Analysis Data Packages contain business intelligence vital to all SWD operators, including the latest information on SWD players and the locations of high activity. Our data packages are completely customizable and feature the latest data from each state’s oil and gas regulatory agency.
Standard features of SWD Data Packages include:
- CDW permit locations: Activated, Non-Activated (KMZ/SHP)
- Last 3 years E&P permits and completion locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Non-commercial disposal well locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Permitted injection volume and intervals (Excel table)
Premium features available:
- Pending CDW permits locations: TX only (KMZ/SHP)
- Water and skim oil injection volumes (Excel table)
- 48″x42″ Printed wall map (custom sizes available)
Each SWD Data Package includes mapped SWD and E&P locations in Google Earth or GIS shapefile formats and a data table to supplement the mapped locations that contains SWD permit information. Reported volumes, SWD operator contact information and additional products, services, and information are offered as premium services.
If you are in need of information more specific to a custom radius around a certain site, we can assist you with that as well. We strongly believe that these maps are the best market analysis tool available to the SWD Industry.
Available areas include:
- Bakken Shale
- Eagle Ford Shale
- Permian Basin – Texas
- Permian Basin – New Mexico
For more information please contact the Banks team at 800-531-5255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.