Permian Basin SWD Analysis Map
Banks Geomapping has created a comprehensive set of Permian Basin maps that contain business intelligence for saltwater disposal operators. The maps display the latest trends among SWD players and where pockets of high activity are located.
Features of our Permian Basin SWD map include:
- CDW permits (Activated, Non-Activated, and Pending)
- Permitted injection volume and intervals
- Last 6 months of injection volumes (water and skim oil)
- Average monthly water injection volumes, skim oil volumes,
and skim oil percentage by county
- Non-commercial disposal well locations
- Last 3 years E&P permits and completions by county
- Rig count by county (latest available data prior to release
To purchase our Permian Basin map or obtain additional information, please contact the Banks Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 478-0059.