Permian Basin SWD Data Package
Banks Environmental Data maintains a comprehensive database of commercial saltwater disposal wells for the Permian Basin in Texas and New Mexico. Our highly detailed data packages are a critical source of information for developers and facility operators.
Our SWD data can either be provided in digital KMZ format for Google Earth, GIS shapefile format, or as a custom printed map. Request data by the county or provide a specific region of interest. Turnaround times may vary depending on request.
Standard features of our Permian Basin SWD Data Package include:
- CDW permit locations: Activated, Non-Activated (KMZ/SHP)
- Last 3 years E&P permits and completion locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Non-commercial disposal well locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Permitted injection volume and intervals (Excel table)
Premium features available:
- CDW permits locations: Pending SWD permit (KMZ/SHP)
- Last 6 months of water and skim oil injection volumes (Excel table)
- 48″x42″ Printed wall map (custom sizes available)
To purchase our Permian Basin data package or obtain additional information, please contact the Banks team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 478-0059.