Bakken Area SWD Data Package
Looking for saltwater disposal well data in the Bakken Shale area of Montana and North Dakota? By combining mapped locations for saltwater disposal operators and displaying the latest E&P trends you are able to identify where pockets of high activity are located.
Our SWD data can either be provided in digital KMZ format for Google Earth, GIS shapefile format, or as a custom printed map. Request data by the county or provide a specific region of interest. Turnaround times may vary depending on request.
Standard features of our Bakken Area SWD Data:
- CDW permits: active and non-active (KMZ/SHP)
- Non-commercial disposal well locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Last 3 years E&P permit and completion locations (KMZ/SHP)
- Last 6 months of water and skim oil injection volumes (Excel table)
- Permitted injection volume and intervals (Excel table)
- 48″x42″ Printed wall map (custom sizes available)
To purchase our Bakken Shale data package or obtain additional information, please
contact the Banks team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 478-0059 ext 1.