Bakken Area SWD Analysis Map
Banks GeoMapping has created a new saltwater disposal analysis map in the Bakken Shale area of Montana and North Dakota. These maps contain business intelligence for saltwater disposal operators by displaying the latest trends among SWD players and where pockets of high activity are located.
Features of our Bakken Area SWD Map include:
- CDW permits (active and non-active)
- Permitted injection volume and intervals
- Last 6 months of injection volumes (water and skim oil)
- Average monthly water injection volumes, skim oil volumes,
and skim oil percentage by county
- Non-commercial disposal well locations
- Last 3 years E&P permits and completions by county
- Rig count by county (latest available data prior to release date)
We also offer a comprehensive SWD analysis maps for the Permian Basin
and Eagle Ford Shale regions in Texas.
To purchase our Bakken Shale map or obtain additional information, please
contact the Banks Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 478-0059.